The purpose of this blog is to share my ideas and thoughts about readings and assignments that I have been required to complete at the University of Southern Mississippi.
About Me
- Jackie farmer
- Hi everyone! My name is Jackolyn Farmer, but everyone who knows me calls me Jackie, and thats fine by me. I am a senior at USM this year and I am in the dual enrollment elementary education/special education program. I enjoy it very much so far. My hometown is a little place about 2 hours northwest of here called Crystal Springs. Before I moved to Hattiesburg, my family and I lived there for 16 years. We moved here from Jacksonville, Fl. I like Mississippi, but I want to move close to the beach so I will probably move back to Florida sometime after graduation.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
October 5, 2011
I really like the multi-genre project. I think the packet that we were given in class had some super great ideas. I really like the dialogue section between the two teachers. I feel like this project will allow me to do some research on a topic that I have interest in. Honestly, it feels like this project can go anywhere. I am excited about learning more about the project. Once I know more, I may decide to complete this assignment instead of the tutoring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment